Jump-start your weekend with our recommended reading list and hot topics. Quiz your friends on our fun question of the week!
- A ‘New Normal’ Look at Practice Growth – article
- Values-Based Financial Planning – The Art of Creating an Inspiring Financial Strategy – by Bill Bachrach
- Ineffective Habits of Financial Advisors (And The Disciplines To Break Them) – A Framework For Avoiding The Mistakes Everyone Else Makes – by Steve Moore with Gary Brooks
- Elite Advisors’ Best Practices: What Makes for a Successful Planner
- How Advisors Can Increase Their Odds of Success in 2013: Commit
- 8 Ways To Get More Referrals
You really don’t need to know, but it is fun!
What English plural word does not contain any of the same letters as its singular equivalent?
What is a kine? An old way of saying a cow or ox in plural form
Have a great weekend!
Ironstone’s Vision is to forge and guide the personal and professional lives of entrepreneurs and business professionals alike to realize their full potential. Coaching and consulting allows us the opportunity to form an environment where success happens and goals are reached.
Read more about our coaching and consulting program here >>
Start your transformation with Ironstone as your Partner for Performance
Contact Ironstone with your questions & let’s get started!