In most every tech trend article, you will find advisors are creating comfort for their clients by moving towards mobility, removing barriers of old-school technology (traditional office setting with a desktop computer) and providing solutions across all mobile platforms.
We have picked great videos and articles to bring you up-to-date on the latest technology trends for advisors in 2013. Check these out to see if you can consider your firm “tech-trendy”.
- New Technology, Training Critical for Holistic Planning (Financial Planning)
- 3 Biggest Advisor Tech Trends (Financial Planning)
- Tech Predictions for Advisors in 2013 (Financial Planning)
- Advisor Tech Trends for 2013 (Financial Planning)
- Top 7 Tech Trends for Advisors in 2013 (Advisor One)
- 10 Tech Trends for Advisors (advisorTek)
- Tech Trends and Implications: How Financial Planning is Adapting, roundtable moderated by Michael E. Kitces (Journal of Financial Planning)
I’m curious to know what technology trends your firm is implementing and how they are benefiting your firm and your clients.
Let us know what new technology you are using
& the success you are gaining from it! Leave A Comment Here!
Photo credit ©iStock/Getty Images/Thinkstock
Email us at Office@IronstoneHQ.com
- Call our office at 800-917-8020
- Connect with us: