Edward Stanley certainly makes a clear statement in his quote, “Those who think they have not time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness.”
Does your firm promote employee wellness? We found some great articles regarding how employee wellness impacts your business. Take a look to discover ways you can improve the culture of your firm as well as health and wellness and your bottom line!
- How a Bad Night’s Sleep Can Derail Your Career … The Fiscal Times
- The Wrong Way to Promote Employee Wellness … TLNT
- Take More Vacation … CBS News
Question! Does your firm have an employee health and wellness program? Share your best tips with us by leaving a comment.
Other articles you may be interested in:
- How Insufficient Sleep Makes You Fat, Stupid, and Dead
- Are You Sitting Down? It’s Important You Stand Up To Read This
- Improving Your Health in Just Three Intense Minutes Per Week